To The Rescue is your Comprehensive Life Services company committed to improving the lives of individuals, families, and area businesses.
To The Rescue has served Iowa and Colorado since 2005. We are expanding our services nationwide.
Our corporate office is located at
139 40th Street NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Today, we offer:
- Certified Home Health Care services
- Non-Medical Care services
- Social and Human services for individuals with disabilities
- Commercial and Residential cleaning services
- Transportation services
- Commercial and Residential Home Improvement, Construction and Remodeling services (IA only)
To The Rescue, credentials:
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities)
- ACHC (Accreditation Commission for Health Care)
- Certified Medicare and Medicaid Home Health Care Agency (IA only)
The value of choosing a CARF accredited company. CARF accreditation adds value to our services which are required to meet internationally required standards. Our Accreditation demonstrates to our customers a commitment to continuously improve service quality and to focus on the quality and satisfaction of the community and individuals we help.
The value of choosing an ACHC accredited home health care agency. To The Rescue Home Health Care Agency is dedicated and committed to meeting standards that demonstrate a higher level of performance and patient care.
We take great pride in working in partnership with families, individuals, service providers and businesses to help improve the quality of people’s lives. Our rigorous hiring standards ensure that all To The Rescue staff are highly qualified and committed to making sure your unique needs are met and we exceed your service expectations.
To The Rescue continues to build upon our commitment to serve you by adding products and services so we will be your comprehensive life services business of choice now and into the future. For more information please contact us or complete our contact us form online and one of our staff will contact you to answer your questions.